My travel (and summer, and all-the-time) beauty must-haves:
- BareMinerals Foundation and Warmth, with Maximum Coverage Concealer Brush and Flawless Face Brush to apply. BareMinerals seems crazy-spendy at first, but one pot of foundation has lasted me more than a year. It doesn't require much precision, and it's awesome for the new-mom dark circles.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz eyebrow pencil. A good brow = instant polish in my book.
- Covergirl Natureluxe Mascara. It's ultra light, natural-looking, and tough to mess up.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen, SPF 70. If the melanin challenged had a queen, it would be me. This sunscreen provides maximum protection for my whitey-whiteness and layers perfectly under makeup.
- Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm. Just the right amount of color.
- Blue Q Zipper Pouch. Easy to spot, easy to clean.